Powered by Blogger.
CPSkool has officially come to a close as a gameshow... but will remain as a community on chat. Enjoy the final post! -Peng & Mat
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 9, 2012

S5C12 - Which Challenge Won?


Welcome back everyone to the following up of the Monday post. Because of the results of the poll we held over the week, the contestants will now have to face the challenge that has brought up extreme negativity. 

However, I think that some of the finalists have warmed up to it, which I see as a very positive change from the usual.


The point of this post right here is to explain to you the basic rundown of the challenge that we will be having tomorrow. I am hoping that all the contestants will be able to see this and make it to the challenge.

HOW TO WIN THIS CHALLENGE

In case you haven't been following the millions of game ban challenges we've held over the months, then here is an explanation of how one works:

We have the contestants do a certain number of rounds of the game. Whoever gets the highest time (like golf, the lower the better) gets kicked out of the challenge for the time being. The contestant who lasts the longest gets immunity and glory.

HOW TICKETS WILL BE GIVEN OUT


THE TIMES AND DATES

The results for this challenge will be revealed on March 10th (11th in Australia), 2012.

The times will be:
4 PM - Pacific
5 PM - Mountain
6 PM - Central
7 PM - Eastern
11 AM - Melbourne, Australia

MAKE SURE TO LET US KNOW IF THIS TIME WILL WORK FOR YOU!


That's all for now. I'll see you in the Final 3!

-CPSkool Team


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there. yikes D:

~Bumble.

Anonymous said...

Oh... Gosh, what challenge is this? Ah, 12. This season is whipping by. And I've missed so many challenges (to watch) I love you guys. You mean the world to me and I hope maybe someday I can speak face to face again. I've still got my bets on the winner, (not picking favorites,) I will not tell :p. okay I lurve you guys!!!!
$$~abby~$$

CPSkool Forever © 2011-2012 Template by Penguin874 and Matbolabc. Some rights reserved. Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop

Back to TOP