Powered by Blogger.
CPSkool has officially come to a close as a gameshow... but will remain as a community on chat. Enjoy the final post! -Peng & Mat
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 24, 2012

S5C10 - Who Let the Ghosts Out?


An eery moaning spread across the cruise ship on the night of the challenge. They docked in Ireland at one of the darkest hours of the night...three. Everyone was still in bed except for Lewis. He couldn't sleep because of Andy's amazingly loud snoring. He stood at the edge of the deck, staring out into the sea.

Suddenly, he felt like something was touching his shoulder... but there was nothing behind him. "Must have been my imagination," he shrugged.

Bumble walked out in a bathrobe and looked over at him. "What are you still doing up?"

"Can't sleep...hey, did you see that?" questioned Lewis.

"See what?"

Lew looked over at the forest near the dock. He saw a white figure fly by very fast before turning invisible.

"Do you believe in ghosts?"

"Where did that come from?'' Bumble looked puzzled.

"Come over here...I saw something over there..."

Lewis motioned for Bumble to come over, and then he pointed his flipper over at the strange part of the forest. "I'm gonna head over there...I may need backup. Alert the others...we need to investigate."

Bumble hesitated before rushing over to the dorms. Lewis sprinted over the ledge of the cruise ship and swam to the forest.

______________________________


Hello everyone, this week I (Mat) took on Peng's role of challenge host.

This week the top 6 contestants had to capture ghosts! This was a very fast-paced challenge but thankfully it ran extremely smooth.

(RIP Season 4 contestant, Fluffy54605)


The contestants present at the challenge were Bumble, Spoil, Andy, Andre, and Lewis. We met up on Pandanda and waited patiently for the ghostly game to trigger. There were a total of 3 rounds, below are the results of each:

Round 1:


Round 2:


Round 3:


The total points scored by each contestant are as followed:

Lewis - 72 ghosts
Andy - 58 ghosts
Bumble - 55 ghosts
Spoil - 37 ghosts
Andre - 34 ghosts

Meaning...


--------------------------------

TL;DR:
  • Lewis has earned 5 tickets, plus immunity!
  • Andy has earned 4 tickets.
  • Spoil, Bumble, and Andre have earned 1 ticket.
  • Wii has gotten 1 strike.
--------------------------------

Thanks for the great challenge everyone, and congratulations Lewis, you have successfully made it into the FINAL 5 of CPSKOOL FOREVER! Not only do you now have a 1 in 5 shot at winning the competition, you have secured a spot in the CPSkool Hall of Fame!

Who will join Lewis in the semi-finals of 'CPSkool Forever' and who will leave the competition tomorrow night?
  • Andre
  • Andy
  • Bumble
  • Spoil
  • or Wii
All contestants must cast their vote before 7 PM EST tomorrow night.
Good luck!

-Matbolabc

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote Spoil

-Andy the Lego

Lewis said...

I vote Spoil out of CPSkool Forever.

Sorry Spoil. D:

Anonymous said...

I'll vote for andy... . sorry ):



~ Mrs. Cullen

PokéShadow76 said...

Here we are once again. This is a HUGE decision to make. Who do I think should not be in the final 5? Well, let's see.

Bumble: Honestly theres no question here. You're the strongest competitor in the whole season. it wouldn't be right to vote you out here.

Lewis: Lew is a strong fighter, a great friend, and I can't vote him out anyway :P

Andy: Andy is also very good at this game and is a very loyal friend. He's won 2 challenges this season, as have I. I think that's something to be proud of. He deserves to stay imo.

Wii: Wii, though you haven't been around so much, you're still a really cool guy and a good friend...also looking at the first two challenges from the merge, you're definitely a worthy competitor.

And then...

Spoil: I truly admire your dedication and effort. I know you have been so into this season from the start. Sadly, though, compared to the others, I think it's time for me to vote for you...

And that's that.

-Andres

Anonymous said...

Ergh. I vote Spoil..sorry<3

~Bumble.

Anonymous said...

I hate my life. I hate it. Everyone hates me, and no one can hide it. I know I'm hated, and I want each and every person to admit it. If they don't admit it then I'll keep coming on to "annoy" them. Once everyone admits it, then I'll move on. Why can't ANYONE be honest? I'm an idiot, I'm stupid. I'm dumb. I feel so bad for having everyone hate me, and I feel bad for making you guys hate me. I don't know what I did to make you guys hate me.... )':

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

i vote Spoil Pink

~Wii~

ps sorry for not making the challenge i was quite busy yesterday and it being 11am for me isn't the greatest time but yeah i can still make it most of the time.

Penny Mickey said...

Anonymous said...

I hate my life. I hate it. Everyone hates me, and no one can hide it. I know I'm hated, and I want each and every person to admit it. If they don't admit it then I'll keep coming on to "annoy" them. Once everyone admits it, then I'll move on. Why can't ANYONE be honest? I'm an idiot, I'm stupid. I'm dumb. I feel so bad for having everyone hate me, and I feel bad for making you guys hate me. I don't know what I did to make you guys hate me.... )':
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Anonymous,

I don't know who you are, but that really doesn't matter at this point. Whoever you are, I want you to know that YOU'RE NOT HATED. YOU ARE LOVED. There's no one here that I hate, so I couldn't hate you. I love each of you very much, and the thought that you think we don't like you breaks my heart. I know it can be tough at times, but never give up. I used to be that person, and I think I still am sometimes. I break down crying on my bathroom floor so many more times than you'll ever know. The thing that gets me out of it is you guys, and that means YOU. So Anonymous, know that you're the reason I get up off that floor and keep on going. So I want you to keep on going too. You are NOT an idiot, you are NOT stupid. You ARE smart, you ARE important, you ARE loved by all of us. So whoever you are, don't say that about yourself. There's nothing wrong with you. Just stay strong, and we'll always love you.<3

~Penny "Da Gangsta" Mickey

CPSkool Forever © 2011-2012 Template by Penguin874 and Matbolabc. Some rights reserved. Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop

Back to TOP