Powered by Blogger.
CPSkool has officially come to a close as a gameshow... but will remain as a community on chat. Enjoy the final post! -Peng & Mat
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Elimination Ceremony 2


It is sunset. The girls have spent the day processing the situation and reaching their decisions. They had done so well in the previous challenge and came so close this week that the loss was nearly unbearable. They exchanged glances at one another, knowing one of them was spending her last few minutes on the S.S. CPSkool.

The whole lot was on the top deck of the ship, this is the elimination area of the ship. The 6 guys watched the elimination from the end of the deck, some rested in lounge chairs, the atmosphere was so tense that one could hardly stand it.

As Mat and Peng walked out onto the deck they exchanged a gaze with the girls... The votes have been tallied. Peng waddled his way up the small stage and began to speak. "Good evening girls... I hope that each of you have enjoyed your time on our cruise and we hope that whoever is eliminated tonight leaves with positive memories." He looked out onto the sad faces, no words of encouragement would change the facts. "Mat has 6 pictures in his hand, these are the pictures that belong to the 6 girls that will remain on the cruise... Let's begin."

This is when it got really quiet, the sunset seemed to darken as the girls were running through the last week in their heads, it was only a few days ago that they left Club Penguin. "Bumble... you are safe." said Peng. Bumble smiled as Mat handed her picture over, and gave her a wink. She blushed at his gesture (who wouldn't?!) The guys applauded Bumble, she deserved her spot.

"Next... Powder and... Hannah!" The girls squealed as Powder turned around to hug Hannah, they both accepted their pictures with smiles on their faces. "Ok.... Spoil, you and Lion are safe as well!" They both delightfully looked up to Peng and then accepted their picture from Mat. Spoil looked up at the sky and slowly closed her eyes, she was very thankful. Lion was happy, but looked sadly at Andreia and Abby. One of them is about to be eliminated.

"Abby and Andreia... You have both done exceptional this week. Abby, you got 4th place in this challenge, you should be very proud of yourself! Andreia, your picture was very nice and well drawn, you did great too..." Mat said, interrupting Peng. Peng closed his eyes for a second... and then said:


"Andreia, you are safe." Andreia looked in disbelief, but then accepted her picture from Mat. She immediately put her arm around Abby. Abby began to quiver, even with the comfort from her ex-competition, she was still trying to keep it together. Mat looked sadly at her, she has been his friend for a while. He went up to her and they exchanged a hug. A tear ran down her face.

The boys seemed somewhat shocked, after Abby earned 4th place in the challenge some of them didn't expect it to be her. "Abby, I'm sorry. Please get your belongings, say your good-bye's, and be prepared to leave on the helicopter soon... It will take you back home." Peng walked away and left the deck without any other words, nobody could tell if he was upset or not.

The sunset slowly turned to a starry night sky, the chopper came and landed on the massive deck, and Abby boarded it with a final good-bye. Her adventure was over but we all hope she enjoyed the last 2 weeks and remains a friend to us all.

-Matbolabc

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im fine with going out. I promised I wouldnt make a big deal about it. I just now know that I need to be more serious. I was being silly most of the time. That might be why ppl voted me off. But now I shall act serious, and focus on things, other than JUST cpskool. I will still watch, :) I'm still supporting my team, and ex- team mates.
XOXOX Forever And Always
~Abby

Matbolabc said...

Im fine with going out. I promised I wouldnt make a big deal about it. I just now know that I need to be more serious. I was being silly most of the time. That might be why ppl voted me off. But now I shall act serious, and focus on things, other than JUST cpskool. I will still watch, :) I'm still supporting my team, and ex- team mates.
XOXOX Forever And Always
~Abby

-----------------

Abby,
I'm so happy that you are taking your elimination this way, it'd break my heart to see any of our contestants get super upset... I'm sorry you are out, I really do hope you had fun while it lasted and you keep coming to chat with us! :(

-Mat

Anonymous said...

:'c

CPSkool Forever © 2011-2012 Template by Penguin874 and Matbolabc. Some rights reserved. Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop

Back to TOP