Powered by Blogger.
CPSkool has officially come to a close as a gameshow... but will remain as a community on chat. Enjoy the final post! -Peng & Mat
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, December 4, 2011

S5C1 - Own the Dojo

Souvenir Shop is going to be open from Dec. 5 to Dec. 9.
Everyone starts with 0 tickets.
(Image by Penguin874)

The first ever CPSkool challenge post was written September 5, 2009, and the last CPSkool challenge post was written on October 13, 2010. It's been over a year since something like this has been published, so I'd like to take a second to thank you all for an amazing year on chat, despite any fights.

I want to hit the ground running this season, so let's go!

By the way, the image was just for entertainment purposes. The actual challenge itself is in the Dojo so we can play original Card Jitsu.

(Image by Penguin874)

We're going to start out the season with a Club Penguin challenge. Two things I want to make clear:
1) You don't need a membership for ANY of the challenges this season. 
2) A majority of the challenges will not be on Club Penguin, but there will be some on the island!

How This Challenge Works:
This challenge will put the teams against each other in a game of Card Jitsu tournament style. 

Let's say that there were 6 people at the challenge (A, B, C, D, E, F). Round 1 would be A vs. B, C vs. D, E vs. F. After that round, the winners could be A, D, and F. Round 2 would be A vs. D, and F would go against me. If F beats me, they will move onto Round 3, and if they lose to me, then whoever wins the match between A and D would be immune.

The challenge will end if a round is completely full of one gender.

Challenge Server:
This challenge has no specific server right now because we're going to choose a one-bar server on game day. 

Ways to Get Tickets:

You'll get 1 ticket for showing up.

If you win 2 matches, you'll get 2 tickets. This doesn't mean you will get 4 tickets for winning 4 matches and so on.

If you win the challenge, you get 3 tickets and immunity!

You can get a max of 6 tickets this week, so get out there and practice some Card-Jitsu!

Challenge Time:
The challenge date is Dec. 10th (11th in Australia), 2011.

This challenge times are:
4 PM - Pacific
5 PM - Mountain
6 PM - Central
7 PM - Eastern
11 AM - Melbourne

BE SURE TO TELL US IF THE TIME IS GOOD FOR YOU.

Mandatory:
Please leave a comment below telling us if you'll be able to make it, or if something is coming up. If you think you will be late or you will have to leave early, tell us this as well. 

This will help us figure out how to make sure the challenge works.



Ok, that's all for this Monday! Thanks for reading, and I'll be seeing you this weekend!

-Penguin874
CPSkool Founder/Host

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I'm gonna be good at this ;D
~Bumble.

Lewis said...

I should be able to make it, but I'll give you a heads up if something shows up. My dad has a knack of telling me things on the last day.

-Lewis

Wii Wii Wii1 said...

I might not make it but im 90% sure otherwise i might be late but im pretty sure i can be there on time

~Wii~

Anonymous said...

anddddddddd I'm sure I can make it. The times perfect too.

~Bumble.

Anonymous said...

Yessire! I am pretty sure I can make it! Lets hope not everyone is black belts! :)
~Abby~
PS. i think i'll make it. If a friend invites me over or something, i'll sort it out and tell you the deets!

Anonymous said...

I'll be there :D

~Andy the Lego

owl1096 said...

Ill be there....

PS2 said...

I'll be there
-PS2

Shirtisred said...

I should be able to make it.

Anonymous said...

I'll be watching! :D

slidoo

ilionese(aka Lion) said...

sadly cannot go since i have to go to my uncle's wedding :(

Anonymous said...

piiiimp ill prolly be dere.

-powder.

CPSkool Forever © 2011-2012 Template by Penguin874 and Matbolabc. Some rights reserved. Poop Poop Poop Poop Poop

Back to TOP